Terms and Conditions
- Anda Sprachschule, Rigaerstr. 104, 10247 Berlin is in charge of organizing language courses, and it is represented by its owner René Rimassa.
- The student can complete the registration form for the course and level he wants among the courses that Anda Sprachschule offers. Before sending the registration, the student can see and modify all the data at any moment. After clicking “Send” the student will be registered for the selected course. The registration can take place only if the student accept the Terms and Conditions of Anda Sprachschule by ticking the check box. If you click on “Accept”, you are confirming that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- Once Anda Sprachschule receive your registration form completed, the confirmation of your registration will be sent to you, as well as a request of a booking payment of 50,- € for the extensive courses, 100,- € for the intensive courses and 250,- € for the intensive courses with accommodation. This booking fee will be deducted of the total price of the course. In the confirmation email will appear the course you have booked, as well as the link to our Terms and Conditions.
- The payment confirms your registration and your agreement with these general terms and conditions.
- Every lesson is 45 minutes long. Every class group will be no less than 4 people and no more than 10.
- The school Anda Sprachschule can postpone the beginning of the course within 3 days from the beginning, if the minimum of participants (4 people) is not reached. After this first postponement, the school reserves the right to cancel the courses if the minimum of students is not reached. Were that to be the case, the school will refund the paid fee.
- In any case, the participants will be offered an alternative option, such as a proportional reduction in the number of hour of classes or an extra fee for small groups.
- In the case of a group with 3 participants, the number of hours of class will be proportionally reduced.
- The school Anda Sprachschule does not open on official holidays:
1. The classes from an evening course, semi-intensive course or individual classes are to be made up later.
2. The classes from an intensive course coinciding with official holidays are not to be made up.
- The free lessons we offer are totally free and not binding. If you are not satisfied with the lesson you have no commitment with us. If you finally choose to register yourself for a course, the price of that lesson will be included in the total price of the course. Were to be the case that you have arranged with us a free lesson, but finally you cannot attend, you must let us know at least 24 hours before the beginning of the class. In case you don’t attend the class without previous notice, you will be charged with the amount of 39, – €.
1. For students who do not need a student visa:
- We require a booking fee (50,-€ for extensive courses, 100,-€ for intensive courses and 250,-€ for packages with accommodation) to be paid, as indicated in the confirmation of your registration, within 14 days before the beginning of the course. This fee will be deducted from the total fee of the course.
- The deadline to pay the rest of the price of the course without accommodation is the first day of class. The payment methods are cash, Paypal, bank transfer and debit or credit card (EC-Card, Maestro, Visa and Mastercard).
- In the case of the German intensive courses with accommodation, the entire fees must be paid within 10 days before the entrance in the accommodation.
- The individual lessons, group courses and business courses are to be paid in advance and regardless the student attendance.
- If the student doesn’t attend a lesson for any reason (sickness, personal matters….) or he/she cancels the course, the fee will not be refunded. The entire course fee must be paid.
2. For students who need a student visa and therefore a letter of acceptance:
- In order to issue the official documents for the student visa, the total of the course fee must be paid in advance. As soon as we receive the payment, we will send the official letter of acceptance that is necessary for the student to get the student visa.
- In case the German Embassy does not accept the visa, the student must send to Anda Sprachschule a copy of the negative reply given by the Embassy. Anda Sprachschule will give then back the whole quantity of the course fees except 250,-€ as administration fee.
- If the student want to cancel the contract, it must be communicated to Anda Sprachschule in writing at least within 14 days before the beginning of the course. Were that to be the case, the student will be refunded the paid fee except 30,-€ on administration costs.
- The fee will be not refunded when the cancellation takes place out of this period.
- Should the student have booked the accommodation with Anda Sprachschule, cancellation must occur at least four weeks before arrival at the accommodation. Otherwise, the student must pay the 50% of the cost of accommodation. If the student cancel less than 7 days before, the accommodation must be paid in full.
- The administration fee for the accommodation search (60€/person/room) will not be returned under any circumstances.
- The individual and business clients’ lessons must be arranged at least 7 days before the beginning of the course. The arranged dates must be abided. The cancellation of the class must be communicated to the school at least 24 hours before that class. On the contrary the class will be considered as given and it will appear on the total sum of the bill. In group courses, the valid set dates will be the ones previously established by the school.
- The contract is available in German, English and Spanish.
- Students are responsible for themselves. Anda Sprachschule is not liable for any lost item, harm or injury.
- The student agrees to have their personal details stored in our data base. This data will be used exclusively by Anda Sprachschule to fill the contract information and will not be revealed to any third party.
- You can check in any moment our Terms and Conditions in our web page. Your personal data are not available on the web due to security reasons.