Jobs/Internship in Berlin
Job as a language teacher
Are you a motivated and qualified language teacher? Would you like to work as a freelance teacher in Berlin?
Send us an email including your CV, cover letter and certificates to email@example.com.
Internship as a language teacher
If you are interested in doing an internship as a German or Spanish teacher at Anda Sprachschule, please send us an email including your CV, cover letter and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This internship will take 6 to 8 weeks. Please, bear in mind that we can only consider those applications with the following requirements:
- The intern teachers have to be native speakers and have specific training as a language teacher.
- Intermediate German level needed. If you have no German knowledge you can combine the internship with one of our German Intensive Courses.
- We will take into account previous experience and Spanish knowledge.
Internship in Anda Sprachschule
If you want to do an internship at our school in the field of language school administration, graphic design, marketing, media and communication or cultural management, you can write us an email including your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please, bear in mind that we can only consider those applications with the following requirements:
- Advanced level of German
- Advanced level of Spanish, English, Italian and/or French
- Specific training for the field in which you want to do the internship
- User knowledge in computer science (Microsoft Office).
- The minimum duration of the internship is 6 months.
Anda Sprachschule advises all students in our programs in Germany to arrange travel insurance according to their needs. If you have any questions about travel insurance or you do not know which one to choose, we will be pleased to help you.