UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SERVICE
You would like to study at a university or Studienkolleg in Germany, but still don’t know how to start the process? You have many doubts about your university application and Visa process, but you don’t know who to talk to?
Anda Sprachschule is here to help you. We are the only language school in Berlin offering you Conditional Letter Services and we are at your service to assist you in entering German universities and get permission for long-term stays in the European Union. We currently offer this service for the following countries:
There are many reasons why people decide to come to Germany for their studies. Besides the fact that there are numerous high-quality universities and various interesting in German and English, the education in Germany is tuition free. However, bureaucracy can be too complicated and overwhelming, especially since requirements to enter German universities differ widely depending on your country of origin.
In order to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in German universities, certain conditions must be met. The first two steps are:
- The university entrance qualification – which conditions the applicant must match in order to be accepted to study at university.
- Language requirements – most of the courses are taught in German. If the German proficiency is not sufficient, Anda Language School is the perfect place to develop your language skills. Find out more about our German intensive courses.
If you come from a non-EU country and plan to stay in Germany for more than three months, you need a Visa. There are different documents needed, depending on the country of origin. But generally, the followings are required:
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of financial resources
- Admission letter from the university
- German language certificate (if exists)
- Proof of past academic and work achievements
Choosing the right university and making sure that you have fulfilled all the requirements needed, i.e. that you can obtain the admission letter is a long and complicated process. We have done all the research for you and all you have to do is to contact our Admission Consultant, who will guide you through the complete admission process until preparing you for the Visa interview at the German embassy in your country of origin. If you are interested in this service, please contact us through: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our visa registration form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.